Jasmine Flower Stud Earrings with Ear Jacket
This capsule collection is inspired by the Jasmine flower, a symbol of love and beauty. Its pure white blossoms can also symbolize purity. The flower can be found in various locations in the world and are known to be present in the Levant, Middle East.
- Two-in-one stud earrings with removable ear jacket comes as a pair of two.
- Made of Sterling silver heavily plated in yellow gold.
- Gemstones are five handcut faceted yellow sapphires.
- Earrings are 1.5 cm (.5inch) in diameter.
- Ear jacket (removable) is 6.5cm (2.5inch) in length, hammered texture.
- The flower is a stud earring with post and butterfly back.
This collection has been handmade by talented female Syrian artisans living in Jordan, graduates of, and working with the support of, the Turquoise Mountain foundation, founded by HM King Charles III, an international NGO preserving traditional heritage and creating employment in conflict zones.