Jasmine Flower Cuff Bracelet
This capsule collection is inspired by the Jasmine flower, a symbol of love and beauty. Its pure white blossoms can also symbolize purity. The flower can be found in various locations in the world and are known to be present in the Levant, Middle East.
- Statement Cuff Bracelet can be worn in a variety of ways.
- Made of Sterling silver heavily plated in yellow gold.
- Gemstones are handcut faceted yellow sapphires.
- Bracelet is 2 inches wide and open style to fit most.
- Ear jacket (removable) is 6.5cm (2.5inch) in length, hammered texture.
- The flower is a stud earring with post and butterfly back.
This collection has been handmade by talented female Syrian artisans living in Jordan, graduates of, and working with the support of, the Turquoise Mountain foundation, founded by HM King Charles III, an international NGO preserving traditional heritage and creating employment in conflict zones.